Cucumber, Mint & Lime Tzatziki
Avocados are used in place of yoghurt for this recipe.
2 cups cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
1 ½ avocados peeled and diced into 4cm pieces
1 ½ tsps. fresh lime juice (to toss with avocado)
½ cup finely chopped fresh mint
½ cup feta to taste (crumbled)
2 tbsps. Juno lime infused olive oil
- Dice cucumbers into about 4-5cm pieces. Put cucumber in a colander placed in the sink. Sprinkle with a generous amount of salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
- While cucumber is draining, cut and peel the avocado and toss with 1-2 tsp. fresh lime juice.
- Whisk together the lime juice and olive oil to make the dressing.
- Wash mint and dry thoroughly with paper towels, then finely chop
- After cucumbers have drained, pat them dry with paper towels, then add cucumbers, mint, and dressing to the avocado and combine
- Then gently stir the crumbled feta into the other salad ingredients. Serve immediately