You can either roast or boil and smash this potato recipe. Either way, Juno Rosemary agrumato olive oil is a substitute for butter in this dish.
Potatoes - waxy or floury depending on how you want to cook them
Juno Rosemary agrumato olive oil
Salt & pepper
For baked potatoes:
- Peel and parboil floury potatoes for 3-4 minutes
- Place them in a baking dish. Drizzle over Juno Rosemary agrumato olive oil. Add salt and pepper
- Roast at 200 degrees celsius for about 15- 20 minutes until potatoes are nice and crunchy on the outside
For smashed potatoes:
- Peel and boil waxy potatoes until cooked, but still firm when skewered
- Drizzle Juno Rosemary agrumato olive oil over potatoes
- Add salt & pepper
- Smash up potatoes with a potato masher. You don't want them mashed and mushy, just nicely broken into pieces.
- Add more oil to your desired taste