Juno Terms and Conditions
When using Juno Olives website, the terms, ‘Juno Olives,’ ‘We,’ ‘Us,’ refer to Juno Olives, the owner of this website.
The term ‘You’ ‘Your’, ‘Yours’ our’ ‘the Purchaser’ and ‘the Visitor’ refers to you the person visiting and/or buying on/from Juno Olives website.
When you use Juno Olives website, you are agreeing to comply with Juno Olives Terms and Conditions, that apply to these terms of online trading. These terms and conditions form a legal contract between you and Juno Olives, when you buy products. Email us if you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions.
Pricing, freight and purchase policy
All prices quoted are in New Zealand dollars and include New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST).
There is a minimum order of $50.
Freight charges and delivery
Freight in New Zealand
Freight is $13.50 per carton, or part thereof, for delivery anywhere in the North Island and $15 per carton, or part thereof, for delivery in the South Island.
The total cost of your purchase, including delivery costs will be shown in New Zealand dollars on your order form at the time of payment.
Allow 2 -3 working days for your order to be delivered. An email will be sent advising when your order has been dispatched.
Freight outside New Zealand
You will be notified before you reach the checkout that your order needs to add the freight cost for your nominated address and country. This may take 1-2 days. Once the freight cost has been added to your invoice, you will receive an email to go online and pay. The invoice will show the total cost of your purchase, including freight.
Allow 4-10 working days for your order to be delivered. An email will be sent advising when your order has been dispatched.
- All orders must be paid in full before they are dispatched.
- Juno Olives operates a credit card payment process to allow you to make payment for all purchases. Your credit card details will be captured (but not stored) by a secure payment gateway via Visa, Mastercard or online banking at the time you place an order. Your Credit Card will be charged once your order has been accepted and prior to dispatch.
- Juno Olives is the name that will appear on cardholder statements.
- Products sold by Juno Olives may be covered by the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. Any dispute that may arise in relation to the sale and purchase of our products will be determined under the regulations prescribed under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Delivery will be made to the address nominated by the Purchaser. Please be sure to provide appropriate delivery instructions to avoid any loss, damage or delay. Juno Olives is not responsible for damage or theft to goods once they are delivered to your address.
- Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes so please make sure delivery is to a physical address. You may be asked to sign the delivery docket
- If your delivery has been damaged in transit we are happy to replace it. Damaged goods must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery. We may ask for photo verification of the damage.
Returns & exchanges
Juno Olives is a proud producer of award winning olive oils and fine table olives and we hope you are satisfied with your purchase. Our products are produced under rigid food safety rules. If for any reason you think our product is defective, please contact us to discuss. We will replace or refund any unopened products with another. Please return products in the original packaging with labels attached within 7 days of purchase. Return delivery will be at the Purchaser's expense. We will not be responsible for deliveries that fail to reach us.
Under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, we take your privacy seriously and will not share your personal information with any third party. The details you provide on our website are kept private in our secure database system. Juno Olives will never retain your credit card details without your permission. We may use your email address to advise you of new products, events we think may be of particular interest to you. You may at any time, unsubscribe to our email newsletters.
Intellectual property and site access
The information, logos, images and text on this website are the intellectual property owned by Juno Associates Ltd, trading as Juno Olives. Copying or reproducing any of the site content is not permitted without prior arrangement from Juno Olives. You may link our website to another similar website. Please contact us to request approval. Any unauthorized linking of the Juno Olives website to another site without seeking approval may be subject to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
We make every effort to display the correct prices on our website. However if a price is incorrect we reserve the right to correct it before proceeding with your order.
We will not be liable for delivery to a wrong address that you have provided. However, Juno Olives may correct the delivery address and charge you the additional delivery fee.
We will not be liable for failure to deliver when the delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control, whether human or otherwise.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.